Hi everyone, Is there anyone here interested in Free Coding lessons with me? These lessons would be in a live online meeting about 30 minutes twice a week. I am a full stack developer and I have been coding for 25 years. The reason why I am doing this is I would like to find talented individuals that can code and possibly join me later in creating software. You would not to have any experience whatsoever. You would just need a Laptop or Desktop and a Gmail account to join me in the meetings. These are fundamental lessons to get anyone started coding and understanding programming. If I can at least get 10 people who want to do this, then I will commit to it. Below is the material we will cover, and by the end you will have a basic understanding of programming. Please fill out this form if you are interested. https://forms.gle/cNv8PBwyc73qCPy88 You can also ask me questions below in this post. Thanks!
Introduction to Web Development
• What is web development?
• A brief history of the Internet
Chapter 2: HTML Basics
• What is HTML?
• Structure of an HTML document
• HTML tags and attributes
• Creating a simple webpage
Chapter 3: CSS Basics
• What is CSS?
• CSS syntax and selectors
• Applying styles to HTML elements
• Creating a basic stylesheet
• Conditional statements and loops
• Basic DOM manipulation
Chapter 5: Responsive Web Design
• What is responsive web design?
• Media queries and breakpoints
• Creating a responsive layout
• Creating interactive forms
Chapter 7: Website Deployment
• Choosing a web hosting service
• Uploading files to a web server
• Domain names and DNS
Chapter 8: Advanced HTML and CSS
• Advanced HTML topics (HTML5, semantic tags, accessibility)
• Advanced CSS topics (flexbox, grid, animations)
• Creating a complex layout using advanced HTML and CSS
Chapter 10: Conclusion and Next Steps
• Review of key concepts learned in the book
• Resources for further learning
• Next steps for becoming a web development professional.
A1WEBSITEPRO Social Media Pages
Here are my social media pages, lets hook up!