Let’s create a login script with AJAX JQuery, PHP and MySQL in this tutorial. We will create a form to login to the system and use AJAX with JQuery for the process. Next we will use PHP to process the form and return data to the webpage without reloading. Then we will set session variables in PHP to call from every time we want to display user information on a web page. This is another lesson in the following series.
NOTE: I have updated this tutorial to the latest and most secure way to store passwords. I will not show it on the video, but you can see it in the code.
- Create A Database and Table At The Same Time With PHP
- Create Secure Password Sign Up Script With PHP jQuery and AJAX
- SANITIZE STRINGS BEFORE INSERTING INTO DATABASE PHP MYSQL AJAX JQUERY
PHP and Script Functions Used in This Tutorial
- ready() function AJAX jQuery
- click() function AJAX jQuery
- ajax() function AJAX and jQuery submitting to processor.
- session_start() to set PHP session Variables