This is the best Ajax tutorial. Learn how to submit a form without reloading a page. Ajax can do that for you. Here is a very simple tutorial with the code that will help you get started using Ajax in your applications.
The XMLHttpRequest Object
The XMLHttpRequest object can be used to request data from a web server.
The XMLHttpRequest object is a developers dream, because you can:Subscribe To My YouTube Channel:
Update a web page without reloading the page
Request data from a server – after the page has loaded
Receive data from a server – after the page has loaded
Send data to a server – in the background
Things to Know About Ajax *
- You do NOT need to use form tags.
- Ajax does not reload a page.
- You use ID’s to get values from from inputs.
- Use a OnClick event in a button to get the process started.
- Create a function to make the action happen.
- Use a different page to process ajax requests.
- Ajax Status Codes.
- Ready State Codes.
- Onreadystatechange info.
Please like, share and subscribe.
I hope you enjoyed the article. If I was able to help you please consider a tip for the content.
One Time Tip