- Featured Image Slider Increase page views
- Requirements for the Featured Image Slider
- What will the featured Image Slider Help with?
- How do I use the A1 Top Slider?
- Short Codes
- Will you install this for me?
- Will you customize this for me?
Featured Image Slider Increase page views *
This is a plug in for a WordPress CMS. It takes your featured images and makes a cool film strip out of them. You can use this in any widget headers, sidebar or footer. See it in action at the DIYShowOff blog! You can add links to the image as well in the admin panel. Choose animate images or non-animated images. If you want to see the animation you can watch the video below. You get both downloads here, just download the one you want after purchase. You can also delete images from your custom uploads.
Requirements for the Featured Image Slider *
- PHP 5.3 or higher. Watch this video if you need to change or find out what version your server is running. How to Update php version in cPanel. You probably already have this, I just thought I would mention it.
- You should have square featured images. If you need to regenerate your featured images to square then see Featured Images Cropped. Most thumbnails are square anyway so when you go to insert your images you can use thumbnails. For a higher quality photo I would use a larger square image. 😉
What will the featured Image Slider Help with? *
The name of the slider is called A1 Top Slider and it is meant to let a visitor quickly see the last 35 featured images on your blog post. By clicking a featured image the visitor will go directly to your post to be able to see your article.
How do I use the A1 Top Slider? *
After you download the zip file upload it to your blog in plug ins. For a very detailed explanation on how this is done please see my article, “How to Install A WordPress Plugin“.
Short Codes *
You can use a short code [theslide] in any of your widget areas. If you want to use ONLY your custom images use the short code [mama] . I got the short code from a Pink Floyd song while I was creating the plug in, lol. Yes I love my mama! 😉
You can also use this code if you want to put it in your php files. The video below shows you how to do this.
<?php echo do_shortcode('[theslide]'); ?>
Will you install this for me? *
Yes I can install it for you and make sure that your server meets the requirements. I cannot go and make all of your featured images square but you can do that with help from the above article.
Will you customize this for me? *
Yes, just let me know what you want to do with it and I will customize if your your needs.
Pictures of the A1TopSlider in action *
Refunds and support for Virtual Product *
There are no refunds of virtual products. Please read the requirements above. If you need support please comment in the section below and I would be happy to help you get this working on your WordPress CMS.
Please like, share and subscribe.
I hope you enjoyed the article. If I was able to help you please consider a tip for the content.
One Time Tip