You will have to Edit Files in SSH Terminal Amazon EC2 Hosting. This tutorial will show you how to do it.
Prerequisites for Edit Files in SSH Terminal Amazon EC2 Hosting *
Make sure that you have completed the following lessons before trying to do this.
- Set Up Instance Key Pair and Elastic IP in Amazon EC2 Dashboard
- SSH Connection Install Server PHP MySql Amazon Web Hosting
Open up your terminal and connect to your Amazon Hosting Server.
ssh -i "yourfile.pem" [email protected]
Command List for Terminal *
In the video I am using the following commands.
- cd for change directory or folder.
cd var cd www cd html
- vim for editing a file.
- Press i for insert.
- Use your arrows on your keyboard to navigate.
- Use delete button to delete letters.
- Press esacpe key then :wr then enter to save a file
- Press escape :!q then enter to quit editing file.
Please like, share and subscribe.
I hope you enjoyed the article. If I was able to help you please consider a tip for the content.
One Time Tip