Google Adsense Affiliate
If you look on this website you will see ads to the right and to the left. These ads are serving relevant content to you my visitor. What you have searched for in the past on this computer browser that you are using are stored in cookies in Google. Google then will keep track of the information you search for and when you come to a website like mine it will serve relevant content based upon your searches. Pretty cool huh? You can do the same thing with your website and the visitors to your website. All you have to do is apply for a Google Adsense account. There are few things that you should know.
- In order to apply for an adsense account you have to have an existing website with content on it.
- Never click on your own ads
- You cannot display any more than 3 adsense ads on 1 webpage
- You cannot have pop ups on your website
- Never tell anyone to click on your ads
- Never try to trick anyone into clicking on your ads.
- Install click bomb protection
Ok so as long as you follow these 7 rules you should be good to go. You may be wondering what step 8 is all about. Well, sometimes we have unscrupulous characters out there that might be a little jealous of your website. They could come on your website and click bomb your ads in order to get your adsense account shut down! Yes, Google will shut you down and its very hard to try to get it reactivated. Here is a great plug in for WordPress to help you with “Click Bomb” protection.
Google adsense is another course covered in the school.
Please like, share and subscribe.
I hope you enjoyed the article. If I was able to help you please consider a tip for the content.
One Time Tip